Máy xung EDM
ZNC EDM SINKER
- Adopt Japan SANYO FC servo motor.
- Steady safety device, optical sensors, auto answer, fire extinguisher and power cut off.
- Good machine structure , high rigidity ,high precision , adopt V slide design.
- Adopt HT300 ageing treatment casting ,keep precision long time.
- Adopt high quality imported oil pump.
- Three-axis linear scale;
- Can choose red oil, pumping oil slagging mode, but also choose not to dip the oil processing;
- For copper, graphite, steel, on the cavity, and special shape holes machining
- Lubrication system uses recovery mode, rail lubrication action at once, and keep the look clean
- Moistureproof, Antirust, rust, gold plated K PCB board design
EDM sinker machine is used for cavity forming. It utilizes conductive material (copper, graphite, steel) as electrode to process workpiece (conductive material) by spark erosion. Main use: processing precious die, cavity mold and so on. It is widely used in metal processing and mold making workshop.
Our company’s EDM series machines are featured in strong functions, convenient and reliable operation, of fairly good rigidity, running placidly, of good controllability, suitable to process conductive metal moulds, complicated metal parts and templates with high precision, high toughness and difficult processing. EDM process has become the important part in the field of mechanical manufacture. They are widely used in the fields of moulds, electronic instruments, precision mechanical process, automobile parts, military, etc.
» Specifications / Parameters
|Working Tank (LxWxH)||mm||900 x 550 x 350|
|Table Size (LxW)||mm||600 x 350|
|Distance between Spindle
Nose to Work Table
|Max. Table Load (Workpiece weight)||mm||800|
|Max. Spindle Hold (Electrode weight)||kg||120|
|Oil Tank Dimension (LxWxH)||mm||1260 x 1100 x 460|
|Control Method||DC (Japan SANYO)|
|Machine Dimension (LxWxH)||mm||1500 x 1500 x 2200|
» Current Parameters
Speed / Efficiency
|60A||400 mm³/ min.||≤0.3%||Ra≤0.2um||7 KVA|
» Accuarcy | Precision (Standard:GB/T 5291.1—2001)
|Flatness of the workbench||0.03mm / 1000|
|X Axis Movement Straightness||in Y-X plane||0.015/ 500|
|in Z-X plane||0.015 / 500|
|Y Axis Movement Straightness||in X-Y plane||0.015 / 500|
|in Z-Y plane||0.015 / 500|
| Z- Axis Movement Straightness
(Spindle Perpendicularity )
|move on X axis||0.02 / 200|
|move on Y axis||0.02 / 200|
|Parallelism of work table||move on X axis||0.015 / 300|
|move on Y axis||0.015 / 300|
|X-Y Axis Squareness||0.015 / 500|
» Configuration | Setup
|Resine Sand Casting||Machine Body : HT250|
|Work Table: HT300|
|X/Y Axis:||Manual Hand Wheel|
|“TEFLON” face V type Hard way|
|Precision Ball Screw|
|Z Axis:||JANPAN SANYO DC Servo|
|TAIWAN “ABBA” V type Hard Way+ T Screw|
|JAPAN NSK Bearing|
|Universal||Denmark GRUNDFOS or Taiwan WALRUS Oil Pump|
|Taiwan Automatic Fire Extinguisher|
|Taiwan Halogen work lamp|
|Taiwan Skeet chuck|